8 Oct 2010, 09:55 AM
AHDB Pork BlogNext Post
Remember to register for one of the two Two-Tonne Sow (2TS) Focus on Breeding events at the end of October. These free events are open to producers across the country, giving the chance to discuss sow reproduction and management with international experts Professor Bas Kemp and Dr Nicoline Soede, both from the Animal Science Dept at Wageningen University, and Dr Hanneke Feitsma from IPG Netherlands.
- Insemination strategies – Nicoline Soede
- Future AI technologies – Hanneke Feitsma
- Second litter drop syndrome – Bas Kemp
- Establishing pregnancy – Bas Kemp
- Stress and reproduction – Nicoline Soede
- Lactation – Bas Kemp
- Panel: Questions and Answers
Dates and venues:
- The Racecourse, York Road, Wetherby, West Yorkshire, LS22 5EJ, Wednesday 27 October, 14:30 - 19:00.
- Stadium:mk, Stadium Way, West Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK1 1ST, Thursday 28 October, 13:00 - 17:30.
A hot buffet meal will be served at the end of both days. Attendance is free and places will be allocated on a strictly first come, first served basis. Producers will be given priority. To reserve a place, please email details to: email@example.com or telephone: 0247 647 8792. Directions to the venue will be sent to delegates before the event.
By AHDBPork at 8 Oct 2010, 09:55 AM