Feed & Water
Did you know?
A high pre-weaning feed intake of 300g/day can reduce piglet mortality and prevent growth checks post weaning. See Farm Case Study 17 for information.
Research into Action
Outcomes from cutting-edge research that can be applied on farm.
Action for Productivity Factsheets
On-farm targets for producers with advice and guidelines on how to achieve them.
Farm Case Studies
Practical, innovative and inexpensive ideas that could be relevant to producers.
- Case Study 5 Establishing The Weaned Piglet.pdf
- Case Study 7 Cleaning & Disinfection.pdf
- Case Study 9 The Bygholm Sieve.pdf
- Case Study 17 Creep Feeding For Maximum Performance.pdf
- Case Study 18 Post-Weaning Performance.pdf
- Case Study 33 Night checks.pdf
- Case Study 35 Wallows in farrowing paddocks.pdf
Knowledge Transfer Bulletins
Topical information sheets covering a range of subjects.