Real Welfare - Vets
Vets wishing to complete Real Welfare assessments on their client units must first undergo online and practical training and assessment. You must also be registered with Red Tractor/QMS and PVS.
The online training is available by logging in at rwtraining.ahdb.org.uk
For login details, contact email@example.com
- Real Welfare training
- Real Welfare measures
- Real Welfare protocol
- Real Welfare datasheet instructions
- The portal is the web-based access point to the Real Welfare (i-pig) database.
- The portal can be accessed via Pig Hub where you should register and login or access can be gained by going to: www.i-pig.org
- Refer to the user manual for more information on using the i-pig portal.
- Internet access is required and can be used on most mobile devices.
- The portal can be used to submit data to the i-pig database and to view benchmarked results.
You can also download and print paper datasheets for recording Real Welfare assessment measures on farm:
You can then enter the data yourself via the web portal.
For technical help with the i-pig portal contact firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 07583 517930 during AHDB office hours.