Real Welfare - Vets
Vets wishing to complete Real Welfare assessments on their client units must first undergo online and practical training and assessment. You must also be registered with Red Tractor/QMS and PVS.
The online training is available by logging in at https://rwtraining.ahdb.org.uk
For login details, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- The portal is the web-based access point to the Real Welfare (i-pig) database.
- The portal can be accessed via Pig Hub where you should register and login or access can be gained by going to: www.i-pig.org
- Refer to the user manual[link to PDF of User guide Ipig Web Portal Vets document] for more information on using the i-pig portal
- Internet access is required
- The portal can be used to submit data to the i-pig database and to view benchmarked results
- The i-pig portal can be accessed using mobile telephones and tablet devices via the i-pig app
- Download the iOS version of the app from the Apple Store or download theandroid version of the app from Google Play
- It is recommended that the app is downloaded and users register and login before visiting the farm
- Use the app for entering unit information, calculating sample numbers, collecting Real Welfare data, submitting data to the i-pig database and viewing benchmarked results
- ipig ios app user guide
- ipig android app user guide
For technical help with the i-pig portal or app contact email@example.com or telephone 07583 517930 during AHDB Pork office hours.
Below are some videos showing you how to use the app