Did you know?
Consistently high levels of cleaning and disinfection when preparing weaner/finisher accommodation can have big benefits for health and growth. See Action for Productivity 10 for information.
Research into Action
Outcomes from cutting-edge research that can be applied on farm.
Action for Productivity Factsheets
On-farm targets for producers with advice and guidelines on how to achieve them.
- Action for productivity 10 Cleaning & Disinfection
- Action for productivity 11 Increasing uniformity.pdf
- Action for productivity 13 Biosecurity
- Action for productivity 15 Pen Management.pdf
- Action for productivity 16 Water Supply
- Action for productivity 18 Efficient feed usage.pdf
- Action for productivity 21 Ventilation.pdf
- Action for productivity 25 Rearing herd.pdf
- Action for productivity 36 Insect control.pdf
- Action for productivity 37 Flooring.pdf
- Action for productivity 43 Lorry biosecurity.pdf
Farm Case Studies
Practical, innovative and inexpensive ideas that could be relevant to producers.
- Case Study 2 Kennel Conversions.pdf
- Case Study 7 Cleaning & Disinfection.pdf
- Case Study 17 Creep Feeding For Maximum Performance.pdf
- Case Study 18 Post-Weaning Performance.pdf
- Case Study 25 Cyclone dust collector.pdf
- Case Study 30 Green Pig Project Update.pdf
- Case Study 35 Wallows in farrowing paddocks.pdf
Knowledge Transfer Bulletins
Topical information sheets covering a range of subjects.
- 3 KT Bulletin Bovine TB 1.pdf
- 4 KT BulletinBovine TB 2.pdf
- 9 KT Bulletin Feed efficiency.pdf
- 12 KT Bulletin Reduce feed waste.pdf
- 18 KT Bulletin Feeding healthy vs challenged pig.pdf
- 19 KT Bulletin Antimicrobials.pdf
- 20 KT Bulletin Water Usage Tips on saving a precious resource.pdf
- 22 KT Bulletin Simple calculations.pdf
Template instructions of what should be done for a specific task, how and when it should be completed and the responsibilities and standards expected.