Research updates may be found by clicking the titles below. Content is posted chronologically with newest first.
- Low protein diets for pig production
- Lighting for pig units
- Strategies for the optimisation of finishing places
- Improving udder quality traits in sows to aid survival, health and lifetime performance of piglets
- Light pig syndrome: what causes it and how can it be overcome?
- Seasonal infertility in UK pig production
- Combined spatial and network analyses of British pig movement data
- PigSAFE: Re-designing the farrowing environment from first principles to optimise animal welfare and economic performance
- Genetics of litter size and foetal loss in pigs
- Defining the behaviour of different pig genotypes
- Defining the benefits of new genotypes
- Milk supplementation using a milk line system
- The impact of weaning age, environment, nutrition and sow parity on piglet performance and microbial diversity
- Evaluation of VIA-based weight monitoring systems
- Finishing Pigs Systems Research